Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Weekend of Blessings

Not a whole lot to report this week. I did finish Week 4 of C25K yesterday, and I'm getting myself ready for what Week 5 will hold. I'll start that tomorrow, so say a little prayer for me. Week 4 was tough, but I'm pressing on.

This past weekend was a real blessing. I got to go to Houston with Joe to spend time with his entire family. His aunt and uncle celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows. It was a beautiful ceremony, and a great weekend with his family. They are all so genuine and devoted to one another, which is cool to see. I really loved the weekend with them. Here are some of my favorite pics.

The beautiful beach area at Lake Livingston


Joe's nephew, Gavin :)


The Bride and Groom


My honey is so good at Sing Song face :)


"Set out each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for amazing things" - Josh Hinds

No comments:

Post a Comment