Saturday, June 23, 2012

Colorado Trip



Joe and I got to go visit Mal in Colorado Springs before she moved back to Texas. It was beautiful, and we had such a good time just hanging out with her and seeing all the places she has grown to love. Mal's currently in Africa living out a life long dream of hers, and she's on my mind. Decided I would post some pics from our Colorado trip.



We had a blast feeding otters and the grizzly bears. Yes, that bear is licking Joe's hand. How cool is that!!! And of course, hanging out with the giraffes was one of my favorite things.







We also took the Cog Train up to the top of Pike's Peak, which was so cool! It was a beautiful day, and we couldn't have asked for better weather.













I can't wait for Mal to truly be back in Texas (hopefully for good) so that we can spend some more time together. I'm so proud of her for what she's accomplished in the last year, and I can't wait to see what road lies ahead of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment