Sunday, March 4, 2012

I'm Back!

I've been away from blogging for a while, simply because my life has been busy busy busy! So much has happened since my last blog, and I would hate to forget some of the precious memories. Christmas was a whirlwind mainly because Joe was super sick, and two days later, he shared it with me. Not exactly the way we envisioned our first Christmas as a married couple, but we made the best of it, and definitely have some memories that we will never forget. The week between Christmas and New Years was so chaotic because we were packing up our apartment and moved into our house on December 29th. We are now all settled in and loving it! We actually hung the first few things on the walls last weekend, and it was a big step. I've been slightly uneasy about putting holes in our beautiful, clean walls. I'm also thinking about rooms I might want to paint during Spring Break, which is one week away! I figured that would be a good project to tackle on a week off from work, but painting is such a big commitment, so I'm nervous. I'm also in the midst of my 6th grad school course for my masters degree in school counseling, and that's keeping me very busy on the weekends. All of my homework is always due on Sundays, so being the procrastinator that I am, Sunday afternoon naps are a thing of the past.

I plan on going back and putting up some pics about the events that have happened over the past few months, but here are a few from this weekend for now.

We went to the Mavs game for a much overdue date night. So fun!

We were even able to spot Khole Kardashian. She's sitting behind the kid in the orange. She's wearing a long sleeved white shirt. She was by herself, which kind of made me sad. Joe and I teased that we watched her more than we actually watched the game.

We had such a good time just laughing and being silly together. Before the game, we went to Victory Tavern, which is a nice restaurant right by the American Airlines Center. It was delicious, but I forgot to take any pics there.

No comments:

Post a Comment