Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Long Overdue Update

I can't believe it's been over two months since I last blogged. Joe and I have been adjusting really well to married life. We are currently both trying to get over being sick. I got sick on Sunday and missed two days of work, and now Joe's fighting the yucky cold symptoms. He missed half a day today. I guess that's part of being married. In sickness and in health, right? On a positive note, we're officially all settled into our cute apartment. We even bought a futon for our guest bedroom, which I'm so excited about! We're expecting our first house guest this coming weekend, so that was our motivation to get the guest bedroom in order. I'm excited to have one of my roomies from ACU, Cagney, coming in town to stay with us next weekend. We're having a mini ACU reunion with all of our friends, and it's going to be so much fun! New husbands. New babies. Lots of changes since the last time we were all together, so I can't wait to spend some time with my girls!

Another exciting piece of news, we got our wedding photos back from Chelsea and they are awesome! Here are a few of my favorites!

Joe messed up on part of the vows, and this picture really captures that moment perfectly lol

Not sure what we were talking about, but I like my face in this one. :)
Hope you're all having a great week! I'm really going to try to get back to blogging more. I like having a place to get my thoughts out and keep track of what's going on in life. Now that things are slowing down, surely I can find more time to blog, right? We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment