Saturday, January 1, 2011

Top 10 of 2010


My top 10 favorite memories in 2010, in no particular order.

1. The Cruise - I loved having an opportunity to travel with Joe and we had such a good trip.
2. Getting Engaged!! Obviously one of the greatest blessings this year.

3. Moving back in with my sister (and mom and Bri of course). I'm looking forward to many nights of watching silly shows together and playing the Wii.
4. Christmas Tour 2010 - We had a crazy busy Christmas, but I wouldn't have traded it for anything. Getting to spend time with each of our families was very important to me.
5. Discovering the Couch to 5K program. I know that I didn't complete it, but I'm thinking about starting it back up again. I loved feeling like I was doing something I never thought I could do - running. Maybe this time I can stick with it and actually run a 5K. :)

6. Going to Vegas with Mal and Memaw. We had such a good time, and I'm so glad we got to do that. Thanks Memaw for taking us on this trip!
7. Spending more time getting to know Joe's family. There have been several opportunities for me to be with his family this year, and I've enjoyed each one of those events. I feel very blessed to have Joe's family welcome me in like they do.
8. Wedding dress shopping - That day was so much fun! I'm so glad that Joe's mom got to come and enjoy this special day with me and the girls in my fam. We had such a good time, and it's a memory I will cherish forever.
9. Booking our honeymoon - Thanks to a couple of amazing Christmas/Wedding presents, we're going to Sandals Grande Antigua. It's so much fun looking at the pictures and thinking about relaxing on the beach for a whole week with my best friend. BIG thanks to Memaw and Pepaw and mom and Brian for their help with the honeymoon. We are so very blessed.
10. Camp Erin and GriefWorks - These two things were new for me in 2010. After my mom losing a good friend, Jean, to earthquake in Haiti and watching the Ross/Bizaillion family losing Jenny, I became inspired to do something for kids that are left behind in the wakes of grief. Camp Erin was a weekend camp spent with some sweet, sweet children. I will never forget the stories or memories that were made there. And working with GriefWorks has been such a blessing.

Here's to 2011. I'm looking forward to all that the new year holds. May you be blessed and feel God's love this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment